[of-dev] glm

arturo castro arturo at openframeworks.cc
Mon Mar 28 14:59:54 PDT 2016

yeah that works and it's already done like that.

the problem is with ofVec containers, ofMesh and ofPolyline which have
some methods that return a vector<ofVec3f>. you can't just cast those or
even make an automatic copy so i've templated ofMesh and ofPolyline.

the macro in ofConstants defines the default types for ofMesh and
ofPolyline as ofVec3f or glm::vec3.

but then some classes in the core will use ofMesh and ofPolyline and we
would need to template those too if we wanted to be able to define this
from user code which would make compiling pretty slow i think