[of-dev] [OFPlugin] How do we make OFPlugin part of the core? (#37)

Kyle McDonald kyle at kylemcdonald.net
Thu Jul 23 16:05:24 PDT 2015

i'm also a huge fan!

adding it to the osx setup page seems a very appropriate first step.

admsyn do you think it would make sense to package it with OF? or is the
way it changes with every xcode version a problem?

we could at least move the repo the official openframeworks/ organization
if admsyn is in favor, to show that we are interested in supporting this
into the future.