[of-dev] who did the set up for our ofBook project?

Phoenix Perry contact at phoenixperry.com
Mon Jul 6 00:43:00 PDT 2015

Hey all -
Sorry to be so radio silent as of late. The CLF is going through a round of changes (nearly all new members since I moved, Nina moved and Jane became an alumni) and it's had my attention.

Quick question - who set up the forward facing side of ofBook and translated our markdown files into our readable book. I remember knowing this and what tool we used but it's long gone from my memory banks. The CLF is writing a book and we are making it open source. It would be really useful for us to have a 10 / 20 min conversation with the folks who did that to go with a good approach. I completely tuned that part of the process out.

thanks, Phoenix Perry
Code Liberation Founder
Dozen Eyes Creative Director
HKU University of the Arts Utrecht, The Netherlands
NYU Adjunct Professor

@phoenixperry
http://www.phoenixperry.com
http://www.codeliberation.org