[of-dev] code liberation <=> openframeworks

Phoenix Perry contact at phoenixperry.com
Sun Jan 11 07:10:56 PST 2015

It would be super cool to see code lib work on this. I’ll ask everyone on
my side!
Nix

From:  Jaffar Sidek
Date:  Saturday 10 January 2015 05:27 pm
Subject:  Re: [of-dev] code liberation <=> openframeworks

Hi.  I am actually trying to work towards intigrating accessibility into
Open Frameworks.  By this, I mean that eventually, it is my hope that Open
frameworks can be used to build applications that is accessible to the
four screen readers that are most used by the blind and visually impaired,
Jaws For Windows, Windoww Eyes, Hal and NVDA, an open source screen
reader.  By Accessible, I mean that Uis built with Open frameworks such as
dialogs, menus and messages can be accessed by screen readers just as apps
made with standard windows Guis.  I hope someone on the list can
collaborate with me on this because I strongly feel that Open Frameworks
is such an intutive framework to use.  Cheers!