[of-dev] code liberation <=> openframeworks

Phoenix Perry contact at phoenixperry.com
Fri Jan 9 01:10:24 PST 2015

I’m really excited about this. Everyone who is interested reply to this thread and I’ll start offline suggestions.
best,
Phoenix Perry
Code Liberation Founder
Dozen Eyes Creative Director
Utrecht University of the Arts Sr. Lecturer
@phoenixperry
http://www.phoenixperry.com
http://www.codeliberation.org
http://www.dozeneyes.com