[of-dev] code liberation <=> openframeworks

lauren mccarthy laurmccarthy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:44:08 PST 2015

another thought...  in order to give some structure and help define
expectations, it could work well to have the mentorship based around a
specific project or goal. that might be a personal project or a
contribution to OF. this would allow the pair to set up a timeline,
milestones, and regular check-ins toward completion. one this
timeline/project is completed, the official mentorship period could end,
though a more informal mentor relationship would hopefully continue.

gsoc is nice because it sets a really clear timeline, keeping both student
and mentor focused and on track.