[of-dev] code liberation <=> openframeworks

Christopher P. Baker me at christopherbaker.net
Wed Jan 7 09:56:36 PST 2015

Hi all, I'm on board to help however I can as well.

Regarding your great OpenProcessing for OF suggestion -- I am currently
working on something like that for ofSketch.  Basically it allows you to
save sketches "in the cloud" on gist (hat tip to Kyle for the gist idea a
while ago).  So, ideally we'll have a collection of sketches (kind of like
the do w/ D3) that will be accessible on the web (possibly via emscripten
if we can get that working smoothly enough w/ a rich enough feature set)
and at the very least as a "open this in ofSketch" button.  Since ofSketch
has a web-based interface, it would be pretty straight forward (for someone
with more time than I have) to make some sort of ofSketch gist gallery
browser -- kind of like they've done for maker bot, etc.

The gist ofSketch project parser is the next thing on my ofSketch todo list!

Cheers,
Christopher