[of-dev] code liberation <=> openframeworks

Gene Kogan kogan.gene at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 22:20:29 PST 2015

hi kyle, all.

i would be down to be a mentor or help in the mentorship program, though i
won't be back in new york for a couple more months.

i think one way we could get more beginners to contribute is to make
something like OpenProcessing for OF. it would double as a great learning
resource as well. maybe now with emscripten this is more practical.

--
Gene Kogan
website <http://www.genekogan.com> || vimeo <http://www.vimeo.com/genekogan>
<http://www.flickr.com/genekogan> || github