[of-dev] OF community survey - wrapping soon! (+ some preliminary results)

Kyle McDonald kyle at kylemcdonald.net
Mon Jan 5 17:44:47 PST 2015

awesome!

to reach a broader audience, would it be possible for speakers of each
language to write a tweet?

i can schedule it to go up at the right time of day for china, japan,
russia. and for spanish i'll do east coast US time.

something like this:

"do you use openFrameworks? please fill out this survey to help us
understand the community better!"