[of-dev] towards openFrameworks "teams" and "projects"

Elliot Woods elliot at kimchiandchips.com
Sun Jan 4 09:18:46 PST 2015

Hey Kyle, all

Thank you for continuing to spend time to improve the way the group
coordinates and communicates.

This development is welcome and I look forwards to the 'project basis'
development getting strengthened.

What is the best way to centrally coordinate a project?, e.g.:
1. A main github issue, with subissues
2. A hackpad, with a number of github issues
3. A github tag, shared by a set of github issues

the most automated is 3.
i think 1 makes the most sense given the 'energy drive' around a project
(including the conversations which tail-off in different directions)

Elliot

--
--
Elliot Woods