[of-dev] API for ofxaddons.com

Greg Borenstein greg.borenstein at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 13:12:02 PST 2013

Hi all,

Announcing v1 of the API for ofxaddons.com:

http://ofxaddons.com/api/v1/all.json

This provides a list of all categorized addons with their basic info: name, description, clone url, category, etc. We've been talking with Arturo and Christoph about how this can be helpful for the Project Generator. We'd love to hear any feedback from anyone else who plans on building something with this.

Would it be useful to have endpoints for individual addons? Is there any other info that we could provide that would help?

Enjoy!

yours,

Greg