[of-dev] last minute reminder: IRC meetup in 5 min!

Zachary Lieberman zach at eyebeam.org
Mon May 28 06:53:25 PDT 2012

ah snaps, good call.

I've uploaded the following packages which contain windows compiled libs in
there, these could be swapped for the windows ones that are uploaded:

visiblevisible.org/deliver/OF/wlibs/of_v0071_vs2010_release.zip
visiblevisible.org/deliver/OF/wlibs/of_v0071_win_cb_release.zip

because of how the solution / dependencies work, there's no way to force a
project to compile OF if it's not compiled (AFAIK), so this helps folks out
who open the project instead of the solution / workspace and want to have
things work right away.

- zach

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Christoph Buchner <bilderbuchi at phononoia.at