[of-dev] last minute reminder: IRC meetup in 5 min!

arturo castro arturo at openframeworks.cc
Sat May 26 14:25:44 PDT 2012

hey!

sorry, missed it too, was completely convinced that it was tomorrow.

anyway, philip, do you remember what was the problem with jack? i think
there was a new version probably it needs to install libjack2 instead of
libjack?  i upgraded to 12.04 recently and even used some betas in a vm
but didn't have any issue.

i've uploaded the packages for windows and linux to the versions
directory, but i have to fix the problem philip found. apart from that i
think it's done, will try to upload android tomorrow