[of-dev] 0071 zips for win/linux/osx

Christoph Buchner bilderbuchi at phononoia.at
Sat May 26 04:12:38 PDT 2012

Regarding moving the pg into a separate repo: I think we have ~10 bugs overall about the pg in the tracker right now, and with the labels they are easily filtered. Personally, I don't see the benefit of moving the pg out w.r.t. issue tracking. On the contrary, people will probably report bugs in the OF tracker, whereupon we have to redirect them instead of just labeling the issue.

Just my 2 cents,
Christoph
Sent from my phone.