[of-dev] 0071 zips for win/linux/osx

Theodore Watson theo at openframeworks.cc
Fri May 25 19:11:16 PDT 2012

I think nothing in the develop repo should be moved around at this point.
but if you want to include the PG binary in scripts/ for the linux zips that sounds fine to me.

> also should we move it to a different repository and start developing it there so we can have a different bug tracker or keep it in the main repo?

not sure. maybe we discuss it later :)

I think just getting the zips done, is the main priority.
0072 milestone is due tomorrow ;)

Cheers!
Theo Watson
http://theowatson.com