[of-dev] windows 0071 status

Matthew Gingold m at gingold.com.au
Thu May 10 08:13:13 PDT 2012

Ok I¹ve been looking into:

 a) openCV VS issues ­ I¹m not having this problem...are you still seeing
this Zach? With both openCvExample and haar? Or just one of them?

And

a) openCV CB issues ‹ ok this is really frustrating. I¹ve recompiled openCV
2.3.1 as static release libs. The problem persists ­ still getting immediate
crash with openCvExample in both debug and release modes. Uber-confoundingly
after compiling debug static libs and linking against those the example runs
fine in both release and debug modes....so...I¹m now stumped ­ the problem
seems to be actually in the libs themselves unless I¹m missing something
completely...it is very consistently with cvThreshold command, although
sometimes cvFindContours crashes sigsegv too...should I try 2.3.0 or 2.4.0
to confirm it¹s a specific problem with 2.3.1 ? Any common flags we use for
oF would good to know about...right now I¹m compiling with
standard/defaults...