[of-dev] windows 0071 status

Keith Pasko keith.pasko at gmail.com
Wed May 9 09:43:39 PDT 2012

no expert, but have a few thoughts on the VS stuff-

a) potentially our OF debug config links to release openCV libs; simply a
matter of appending a few d's to the ends of the linked cv libraries (e.g.
opencv_lapackd.lib). Alternatively, when the opencv libs were built, the
C++ optimization flags may have been inconsistent (i.e. opencv_lapackd.lib
was built with 02) .

c) is just ambiguity as to whether sqrt should cast int numParticles on
line 24 to a double or float; explicitly casting should fix it.

textureRes = (int) sqrt(numParticles); => textureRes =
(int)sqrt((float)numParticles);