[of-dev] PG

Pierre Proske pierre at digitalstar.net
Sat May 5 17:02:54 PDT 2012

OK just for further clarification

This gives me a segfault -
./projectGenerator --linux64
OF: OF_LOG_ERROR: Error: Missing GL version
Segmentation fault

This doesn't, and actually works, but I still see the error:
./projectGenerator ~/code/openFrameworks/apps/myApps/testProject
OF: OF_LOG_ERROR: Error: Missing GL version

The error seems to be related to glewInit() ....and is perhaps harmless?
Not sure about the segfault though.