[of-dev] PG

arturo castro arturo at openframeworks.cc
Sat May 5 15:04:37 PDT 2012

yes it does the same as the python script, and the syntax is the same so
adapting the wizard should just require to change the command it calls.

there'll be an install script for the PG in linux and it'll copy it to
/usr/bin so you can call it from anywhere. it has some more options now
to generate the project for other platforms for example.

projectGenerator --help

will tell you all the options