[of-dev] PG

Christoph Buchner bilderbuchi at phononoia.at
Sat May 5 04:47:24 PDT 2012

do I interpret the commit introducing those command line ifdefs right?
if we want to use the PG with the command line, we have to change the
source (comment/uncomment the define), and recompile? If yes, I'd find
that not very convenient, especially compared to a (working?) python
script which doesn't even need compilation...

christoph