[of-dev] cooler parts of 007 ?

Elliot Woods elliot at kimchiandchips.com
Fri Apr 29 07:55:23 PDT 2011

This may sound really lame, but simply the volume of code shifted around for 007 was impressive to me (e.g. In github graphs).

Other than that. I think the vector math is a particularly important addition to the core.

P.s. Anybody had time to consider the autoload/compile for shaders that I drafted? If not then it'd be good to maybe make a (piratepad(?)) list of unimplemented but drafted features drifting away from compilabilty in orphaned github branches.

Elliot

Sent from my phone