[of-dev] cooler parts of 007 ?

Memo Akten memo at memo.tv
Thu Apr 28 13:05:09 PDT 2011

oh yea, the file/directory/dialog stuff makes me really happy!
(though having to update my code as the function names changed with every
pull didn't make me so happy :)

    case 's':

 doSave ^= true;

 doLoad = false;

 if(doSave) {

  ofFileDialogResult r = ofSystemLoadDialog("Select path to save to", true);

  if(r.bSuccess) {

  saveCounter = 0;

  savePath = r.getPath();

  ofDirectory::createDirectory(savePath + "/color/");

  ofDirectory::createDirectory(savePath + "/depth/");

  printf("SAVE %s %s\n", r.getPath().c_str(), r.getName().c_str());

  } else {

  doSave = false;

  }

    }

 break;

   case 'l':

 doLoad ^= true;

 doSave = false;

 if(doLoad) {

  ofFileDialogResult r = ofSystemLoadDialog("Select path to load from", true
);

  if(r.bSuccess) {

  loadCounter = 0;

  loadPath = r.getPath();

  ofDirectory dir;

  loadMaxFiles = MAX(dir.listDir(loadPath + "/color"), dir.listDir(loadPath+
"/depth"));

  printf("LOAD %i %s %s\n", loadMaxFiles, r.getPath().c_str(), r.getName().
c_str());

  } else {

  doLoad = false;

  }