[of-dev] cooler parts of 007 ?

Zachary Lieberman zach at eyebeam.org
Thu Apr 28 13:01:11 PDT 2011

everyone this is so helpful -- thanks much!

it's 5 am in tokyo and the sun is rising ;)

I still have about 4 more hours to prepare, so keep them coming if you think
of anything.   I know theo's got a workshop at FITC coming up soon, so this
is helpful for him also.

I know the changelog will be great on this, but also, having larger bodies
of text might make sense for some of the changes (such as the motivation,
what was altered, what work needs to be done).

as a side note, I'm personally loving the web loading capabilities and
string functions  -- made doing something like this a piece of cake:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachlieberman/sets/72157626596399510/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachlieberman/5663727388/in/set-72157626596399510

(people draw with their iphones and "throw" it to a server, and vis software
downloads them...  async file loader is super great).

thanks everyone!
zach