[of-dev] cooler parts of 007 ?

Kyle McDonald kyle at kylemcdonald.net
Thu Apr 28 12:52:17 PDT 2011

i would love to see a list where everyone describes the stuff they remember
contributing to 007.
it can eventually be cleaned up into a 'changes'.

here's a first pass:

http://piratepad.net/of-changes-007

basic ofPolyline tools for smoothing and resampling
ofColor has fromHex and fromHsb constructors finally
swappable rendering is huge
ofPixels as something you actually use regularly is big
ofEasyCam! big ups memo + elliot. makes my life so much happier.