[of-dev] ofFbo

Memo Akten memo at memo.tv
Sat Apr 23 08:37:49 PDT 2011

Yes that makes me a sad too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHS-fOaO87w

I think it's mainly because of the naming of the gl functions EXT vs OES
etc, I'll have a look as soon as upstream/master is compiling (unless there
is a way of starting a new branch off my currently compiling fix-ios branch,
and then somehow making a new branch off upstream/master with the new
commits?)

--
Memo Akten

www.memo.tv