[of-dev] ios problems

Theodore Watson theo at theowatson.com
Sat Apr 23 07:21:45 PDT 2011

Hey memo,

I did your pull request a few days ago. ( check the latest on github ). I did it manually as I wanted to see all the changes step by step ( a bit unorthodox I know ). Anyway I should have closed the pull request.

I need to look at damians changes now.

Also I think we might still be missing a soundstream class for iPhone. Jon bro, did you have the code for that?

Theo