[of-dev] ios problems

Memo Akten memo at memo.tv
Sat Apr 23 03:19:52 PDT 2011

no worries, I know how time consuming it can be. If there's anything we can
do at this point let us know.

E.g. I've compared JonBro's pull requests (he has two: one for ofOrientation
related issues, one for video) to mine

- his orientation fixes are a subset of mine. I've made the same mods, but
more (#define OFXIPHONE_ORIENTATION_XXX as OF_ORIENTATION_XXX for backwards
compatibility)

- our video fixes have similarities (the required #includes), but differ a
bit too. the main problem for me was that OF_VIDEO_CAPTURE_IPHONE wasn't
being defined at all. A problem in the complex #ifdef setup in
ofConstants.h. So I just took it out of the block it was in. I didn't fully
understand how Jon's fix addresses the issue since I can't see the define
anywhere. Perhaps when Jon fixed it the missing #define wasn't an issue?

I didn't compare Damians changes cos there were too many files :)

P.S. I also removed the MSARootControllerView, I thought that was gone ages
ago! (Lia might be upset if she's still using them :)

--
Memo Akten

www.memo.tv
www.twitter.com/memotv