[of-dev] ios problems

Damian Stewart damian.ml at frey.co.nz
Wed Apr 20 02:46:37 PDT 2011

actually I've been working on this as well! i thought i'd emailed of-dev about it but it seems not. oh dear.

my stuff is here:

https://github.com/damiannz/openFrameworks/tree/damians_iphone_007_fixes

you can get it by going:

git remote add damian_github https://damiannz@github.com/damiannz/openFrameworks.git
git fetch damian_github
git checkout damian_github/damians_iphone_007_fixes

cheers