[of-dev] iphone 007: openAL, multitouch

arturo castro arturo at openframeworks.cc
Tue Apr 12 04:09:27 PDT 2011

yes, i guess there could be swappable loader backends and then player
backends for ofSoundPlayer so you could use openal as player and
libsndfile + libmpg123 as loader or apple as loader. as it is right now
the class is too big, it involves 3 different libraries so dividing it
will also make the code cleaner.

for fmod there could be a backend that is at the same time loader and
player.

i'll give this a try and then someone else can make the apple backend
for the loader?