[of-dev] ofFileUtils in ofxAssimpModelLoader

Chris O'Shea me at chrisoshea.org
Sat Apr 16 03:35:52 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I downloaded the master from github and in ofxAssimpModelLoader I get:

/addons/ofxAssimpModelLoader/src/ofxAssimpModelLoader.cpp:147: error:
'ofFileUtils' has not been declared

arturo i noticed in a previous email this:

"it's integrated into ofDir now. we've split ofFileUtils into ofFile +
ofDir and merged ofDirectoryLister with ofDir :S"

thats not on github is it.

how can i make assimp loader work for now?

sorry i wasn't sure if i should have posted this on the forum or not as
its the dev version of OF and there was discussion here re fileutils?

cheers
--
Chris O'Shea

+44 (0)208 133 7462