[of-dev] ofxLogger

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 00:20:13 PDT 2011

Howdy all,

After finally getting my local copy of OF 007 updated, I noticed the logger was removed stating that people were having problems with it. This is the first I've heard of problems and I wished I had been contacted in some way to try and resolve them. I do, however, understand removing it in the face of dealing with the host of commits, pull requests, and resulting debugging from our week long coding orgy.

In any case, I've spun out the code into an addon: https://github.com/danomatika/ofxLogger It should be easier for people to test this way and later on it could be readded to the core if it makes sense.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com