[of-dev] iphone 4.01

Jonathan Brodsky jonbro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 06:26:52 PDT 2010

replace freeimage, change the base SDK in all of the example projects, and
you are good to go. The additional change that is being done in that link
you posted is making it so that it targets iPad and iPhone. If you don't do
that extra step, it uses the iPhone compatibility mode on iPad.

memo, is that highres / ogles2 work on your github branch?