[of-dev] ofxShader addon

Pierre Proske pierre at digitalstar.net
Sun Jul 11 07:35:53 PDT 2010

OK that sounds great....
looking forward to working off the git versions...

The only issue with the manager class is that you need to tell it which
directory to monitor for updates. If this is just the /data dir, it's
not a problem. But if people keep their shaders elsewhere, you then need
to coordinate with the ofxShader where that dir is, and that's where the
problems arise, because the manager needs to share this path info.

Anyway I'll get an example up soon just to start with.

p.

--
http://www.digitalstar.net