[of-dev] ofxShader addon

Zachary Lieberman zach at eyebeam.org
Sun Jul 11 05:55:13 PDT 2010

greetings,

ofxShader will be part of the core in 007, same with ofxFboTexture.

As for a manager class, can you write something that works against the
current ofxShader?

We'll start a branch in github for 007 dev and get both the latest FBO and
latest shader stuff up, so that we all can know where to find the latest,
and if you want to work with it or push it in different directions, you can
work off the git.

take care,
zach