[of-dev] addons, addons locatoins

Zachary Lieberman zach at eyebeam.org
Fri Jul 9 13:51:30 PDT 2010

another option for openframeworks.info is for a kind of book / set of
tutorials -- makes sense because of the "info" right?

we've been working on a book -- it's very rough, but I think it can be a
good starting point:

http://www.lucaswerthein.com/of

(see the book menu)

I haven't really edited it -- my interns have been writing it and hacking
away, so it's full of funky bugs (like using ofSetCircleResolution to draw
hexagons, etc) and it's very much work in progress...  we'll be tightening
it up alot soon.

(also, anyone who'd like to help with this undertaking, let me know!  we can
use alot of people looking at the code and text, etc).

take care,
zach