[of-dev] ofxFft on Mac

Kyle McDonald kyle at kylemcdonald.net
Fri Jul 9 11:42:03 PDT 2010

A quick apology: I was the one that suggested Chris ask the dev list.
You're totally right Zach, this is the right place instead:

http://www.openframeworks.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2184

The error seemed so obscure I was doubtful anyone on the forum would
know the answer... but then again, we're all on the forum ;)

Kyle