[of-dev] OF job in nyc

Theodore Watson theo at openframeworks.cc
Thu Jul 15 06:07:46 PDT 2010

Was contacted by someone from Brand New School - its a really good motion graphics studio in NYC.

They are moving into more interactive installation experiences.
They are looking for creative coders as well as someone who can manage the architecture of large interactive software projects.

Here's the blurb:

> My name is Justin Bakse, I head the interactive group at Brand New School, a creative design/motion/animation studio. We are gearing up for a large project involving multiple touch screen installations, and one very large (10'x120') multi touch interactive experience. We are looking for a someone to head up the programming effort on this, and couple solid developers to round out the team (most likely working in our NY office). We are looking for the kind of people who love creative programming, get excited about things like version control and build scripts, and think it would be cool to make things that run on great big touch screen walls.
>
> We havn't made final decisions on the development environment and language(s) to use, but openFrameworks (and/or c++) is a likely candidate. Given your role with openFrameworks,  I thought you might be interested in our project, or know people who would be (please feel free to spread the word to people you think might be interested).

Let me know if this sounds interesting to anyone.

All the best,
Theo

Theo Watson
http://theowatson.com